Raven symone pictures diet overweight weight loss pictures

Written By Unknown on Saturday, January 8, 2011 | Saturday, January 08, 2011

Raven Symone is a afflicted woman, at atomic her body has changed. The Disney star has been walking the red carpeting – like the People’s Choice Awards – antic a accomplished new, slimmer figure.

She had struggled with her weight for a while and in 2009 had absent what is appear to be about 35 pounds. Raven Symone had been adequate with her weight in the accomplished adage pre-weight lose that, People appear up to me and accept assertive words for me, but you apperceive what I do? I say, I’m healthy, I exercise, I accept in myself, and I anticipate I’m beautiful.
But she opted to take the weight lose challenge anyways? So how did she do it? She reportedly had a soft spot for junk food not so healthy snacks before, but it appears that has gone by the wayside. Raven Symone has yet to divulge exactly how she lost all that weight, but one thing she did say that the stress of doing That’s So Raven had led to her weight gain. That’s what stress does to you, Symoné told People. “I’ve been not stressing. I’ve been in my own house, decorating and finding hobbies.”

But she isn’t yet comfortable with her new body. Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don’t like the way people stare at me, she told People. I liked it before. Now, you’re just looking at me for the wrong reasons. Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason.”
But she’ll probably get used to it!